FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING: Digital Advertising Specialist
Stansberry Churchouse Research is seeking a highly motivated marketer to build, manage, & optimize display/native marketing campaigns promoting our products.
Singapore- and Hong Kong-based Stansberry Churchouse Research is a high-growth, subscription-based financial publisher that is dedicated to helping people in Asia and around the world become better investors.
We’re affiliated with one of the most successful financial newsletter publishers in the world… and we’re applying this proven growth model to expand throughout Asia. So far it’s working: One recent campaign netted US$12 million in just two weeks. That’s the amount of scale and excitement we are working with.
We have a fantastic platform… an extraordinary set of world-class editors… an absolute hole-in-one marketing team… and a wide-open market opportunity in the fastest-growing region in the world – where the investment newsletter business is in its infancy.
If this excites, you the primary role of the Digital Advertising Specailist will be planning, buying, tracking and optimizing display/native campaigns through direct display buys and a variety of display/native networks.
Duties include researching opportunities, working with the marketing team to negotiate and buy inventory, coordinating internally with web team and product managers, and analyzing advertising placements. The Digital Advertising Specialist will be given the opportunity to participate in a generous incentive program with clear and measurable goals.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in taking the next step in their marketing career. You just need to be willing to show you’ll work for it…
- Build dozens of new display/native campaigns per month across a variety of networks.
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, and performance to ensure KPI delivery.
- Provide creative direction for banners, text ads, images and landing pages.
- Build and maintain working relationships with publishers, media partners, affiliates, and list brokers.
- Monitor and scale multiple campaigns prioritizing by revenue opportunity.
- Analyze data against the defined campaign success metrics.
- 2 years experience managing self-serve advertising campaigns (Adwords, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, etc.)
- General understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social or any other marketing tactics is a plus.
- Willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently is a must!
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand and discuss new technical concepts.
- Comfortable analyzing and making decisions based on campaign performance data.
- Most importantly: The unrelenting desire to acquire new customers and meet aggressive KPIs.
To express your interest, send your CV over to email@example.com along with a brief summary of your experience and why you think you would be the best person for the job.